Can't Get Out of My Head: Coldplay Had "A Head Full of Dreams Tour" in PH

April 08, 2017

The British band Coldplay finally performed in the country last April 4, 2017. Manila is part of "A Head Full of Dreams" Asian Tour of lead vocalist Chris Martin and his bandmates this year. When the group announced that they will come to the Philippines to hold a concert, I and other fans got excited. But, the excitement suddenly slowed down when the price tickets were released. Some are saying that watching the concert here is more expensive than in the other cities the band is set to perform. I really wanted to go and hear my favorite band live but I think I need to have many sidelines just to avail even the cheapest price of a ticket.

By the way, I started to become a Coldplay fan when I followed Maine Mendoza on her social media account even her blog. I have heard their music before like "A Sky Full of Stars" and "Paradise". Because of Maine, I became a die hard fan and my favorite song of them is "The Scientist" which is really sentimental.

Due to busyness, I was not able to monitor updates about Coldplay's tour in Manila. From the start, I have accepted that I cannot watch them on stage because of money and demands in my profession. Add the great distance traveling to Manila which is 5- 6 hours from Pangasinan, it is impossible for me to behold them. Well, my song lyrics for my inauspicious situation is "When you try your best but you don't succeed..."

Our school will be having its First Grand Alumni Homecoming of 15th day of this month. Holding this kind of affair is not a piece of cake. This is laborious and painstaking for me because I was assigned to be the secretary of the working committee. The pressure is on me. I and other fellow teachers went to Alaminos City last Tuesday, April 4 to furnish the souvenir program of the momentous event. I was not able to browse my Facebook and Twitter accounts because I needed to be meticulous on checking the content of the program. So, I was not able to feel the concert even in the social media. I planned to tweet and check the happenings on the concert via Internet. I was able to know what happened on the concert the next day when I read news online portals posting about Coldplay in Manila.

Why the concert can't get out of my head wherein I did not go there? It is because of the picture showing Alden carrying Maine on his shoulders just to let the Dubsmash have a nice watching of the enthralling performance of Chris and his fellows. This effort of the Pambansang Bae trended on the social media. Many audiences were ecstatic on the presence of the phenomenal loveteam in the concert. Coldplay and Aldub trended on the online world during that night. Buti pa si Meng, pangalawang beses na niyang nanood ng Coldplay Concert.

I am hoping next time that I could watch at least one concert of my favorite band. For now, I am going to play "The Scientist" to feel the zest. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images